Yurosek Farms Pistachio Chocolate Date Nut Loaf
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped Yurosek pistachio nuts
- 3 ounce bittersweet chocolate chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl cream together the tahini and brown sugar; add the egg and beat until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture and greek yogurt alternating a little of each at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat until smooth.
5. Add the Pistachios, dates, and bittersweet chocolate chunks and mix until well blended.
6. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan and bake for about an hour at 350 degrees. Cool in pan 10 minutes and then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.