Pistachio Cranberry Cheeseball
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
prep time: 10 minutes
total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1. Put softened cream cheese, white cheddar cheese, Dijon mustard, and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix until they are well combined. Then mix in the chopped cranberries.
2. Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Scoop out your cheese mixture and mound it up in the middle of the plastic wrap. Wrap the plastic around the cheese mixture and form it into a ball. Place in the refrigerated for an hour.
3. While your cheese ball is in the refrigerator, shell your pistachio and chop them into small pieces.
4. Remove your cheese ball from the refrigerator and unwrap it. Take small handfuls of chopped pistachios and press them into the cheese ball. Do a little at a time until it is covered. You do not need to put any on the bottom of the cheese ball.
5. Your cheese ball is ready to serve with crackers! If you don't need it quite yet, you can cover it back up and put it in the refrigerate until you are ready to eat.