Yurosek Farms Pistachio and Fig Stuffed Turkey Breast
- 2 tablespoons Raw Yurosek Farms chopped Pistachios
- 1/4 cup Dried figs chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thyme leaves
- 1-1/3 cup Fresh whole grain bread crumbs
- 20 grams Cubed unsalted butter
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 3.5 lb. Turkey breast fillet, trussed
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a wire rack and place inside a large roasting pan. Pour in enough hot water to cover the bottom of the roasting pan.
2. Combine salt and pepper, bread crumbs, butter, Yurosek Farms Pistachios, figs, and thyme in a bowl. Mix together with fingers until mixture is crumbly.
3. Fill the cavity of the Turkey breast with stuffing and place on wire rack.
4. Cook for 45 minutes. Remove Turkey and cover with foil. Return to oven and cook for another 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of turkey is pierced. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes before slicing.