- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.4 ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
prep time: 10 minutes
total time: 27 minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and use paper liners to line your muffin tray.
2. Put your melted butter and sugar in a large bowl and mix for about 1 minute. Add in your eggs and vanilla extract and mix until ingredients are combined.
3. Add in baking powder, pistachio pudding mix, milk, and salt. Mix to combine. Add flour and mix until it's been incorporated.
4. Fill your muffin trays about 3/4 full. Sprinkle granulated sugar on top.
5. Place on center rack and bake for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, reduce the heat in the oven to 350 degrees F and continue baking 10 minutes, until muffin is cooked all the way through. Remove muffins from tray and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.