Yurosek Farms Pistachio Ice Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 each Jello pistachio pudding mix, unmade
- 2 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Salted Yurosek Farms Pistachios, shelled and crushed
MAKE SURE YOU FREEZE YOUR BOWL BEFORE STARTING THIS
1. Mix whole milk, sugar, salt, and pistachio pudding in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
2. Add heavy cream and vanilla mix lightly.
3. Cover and set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. Shell and crush your Yurosek Farms Pistachios and set aside.
5. Grab your mixture out of the fridge and transfer to ice cream maker bowl.
6. Turn on ice cream maker and mix for about 15-20 minutes. Add your Yurosek Farms Pistachios in the last few minutes.
7. Serve immediately or stick in freezer until ready to serve. Remember to take out 10 minutes prior to serving if put in freezer.